Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Statistics & Questions

Number of days until I leave for Florida: 5
Number of days of worth of work to be done before departure were I to work at a comfortable pace: probably about 7
Number of days in which I will do that work: 5
Number of days I've had the flu: 3
Highest temperature achieved over last 3 days: 101.5 (fahrenheit) - unfortunately that was yesterday after I'd already gone to work & it didn't occur to me to go home until I finished this one very time-consuming report
Time at which I finished said time-consuming report: close to 8 pm
Hours of sleep achieved over the last 3 days: nowhere near enough...
Number of sick days I plan to take this week: NONE.

Numbers always add up to something - in this case numbers add up to no time to come up with a real post...so instead, since I just meme'd several totally innocent bystanders, I'm going to go the turnabout-is-fair-play route, throw myself on your tender (or not so tender) mercies, and ask you all to help me answer the burning question -


What kind of pirate am I? You decide!


You can also view a breakdown of results or put one of these on your own page!
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey



(and if the answer is a tired, sniffly, stressed-out pirate who spends way too much time in a cubicle, I swear by the bulkheads of my Romany that I will hunt you down & sneeze on you no matter how much water I have to cross to do it...well, unless it's going to take more vacation days than I have left...sigh...I mean ARRRR...no, I mean sigh.)

ARRRRR!

No comments: