Friday, April 24, 2009

Laser Regatta on Jamaica Bay Sunday, May 16th

The Sailing Committee of the Sebago Canoe Club will be hosting a Laser Regatta for Laser District 8 on May 16, 2009. Full details on the Sailing Committee page of the Sebago website.

I'll be volunteering for the day, hope to see some new faces (and sails) visiting the bay!

******************

I'm off to see TQ this weekend. As I mentioned, he's a little further away than he used to be, but I think I've got a bus that will work out OK. The weather is going to be fabulous & we are going to go canoeing for a change! Should be fun! Won't be posting again until next week sometime, though, so I thought I'd leave you with a little photographic puzzle --

What is it?



(no answering if you were there when I took the picture, OK?)

No comments: