Monday, June 28, 2010

2 Fantastic Fourth of July Weekend Events -

I was planning to do a post about the "Blue BarBQ" fundraiser that PortSideNY is having on July 3rd, which I would TOTALLY be attended if TQ & I weren't going to the Cyclones game (woo! go Cyclones!). Did that lobster roll look good? Well, it WAS. It was a CT-style one (just lobster & butter & a sprinkling of green onions) from the Red Hook Lobster Pound - just one of the great Brooklyn companies who are catering the event. Mmmm mmmm mmmm.

I was going to do that tonight. But I'm being bad & posting NOW because I just saw an email from Carolina & Company mentioning another very special opportunity - courtesy of Capt Perricone of the classic tug Cornell, they have got 50 tickets for sale to the 4th of July party at Pier 66. They aren't cheap, but this is about the most spectacular view of the fireworks you can get without being on a boat & I bet they'll go fast!

Click here for details!

No comments: