Tuesday, November 13, 2012

North Brooklyn Boat Club Annual Meeting TONIGHT!

Details here! When you click on the link, you'll see the title "A Note to NBBC Members", but they close the memo with "Open to all!" and I bet they wouldn't turn away anyone who turned up and expressed an interest in kayaking, canoeing, or rowing out of the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn. The North Brooklyn Boat Club is a relatively new group, this meeting will review how their first season went, should be interesting! I can't make it 'cause I'm out of the office starting Friday, lost the entire week of Sandy & have a ton of stuff that's got to be tied up before I go, but if that weren't the case, I think I might try to go.

2 comments:

Will said...

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for spreading the word. This is indeed open to all folks who are interested (current members, future members, friends, etc.)

bonnie said...

Thanks for the confirmation! I was pretty sure that "Open to all" meant "open to all" and it sounds like a good way for any boat-curious folks in the area to see what the NBBC is about.

Heard your area got hit pretty hard by Sandy - hope recovery is going well & you didn't lose too much gear.