Thursday, April 09, 2015

Easter Sunday Swim 2015 - photos!

So yes, I had so much fun going for an Easter Sunday swim with the Coney Island Polar Bears last year that I decided to do it again this year. I think it was a good bit colder this year, I probably would have been better off if I hadn't actually looked at the Stevens Institute NYHOPS site a couple of days before, but since I'd already stated publicly that I was going swimming on Easter Sunday, it would've taken a really good excuse to bail, and I failed to find one.

I had a great time although if you think you detect a note of "oh $#!+ it's cold!" in my expression in this shot by regular Coney Island Polar Bear photographer Bruce Handy, you would be absolutely, positively correct. Love the shot though!

I did take some pictures myself and put together a Flickr album of the afternoon's fun - click here if you want to check that out!

And if you liked this photo by Bruce Handy, you can see lots more of his Coney Island photos Amusing the Zillion.

No comments: