Sunday, April 17, 2016

Daffodils Daffodils Daffodils.

That is all.

OK, actually there was more, I spent another beautiful Spring day at the club, this time joining in on the sailing committee work day, getting the boats ready for the season, but I got there early enough for a photo session with the daffodils in my little garden plot at the club. I've got stuff to do with the remaining hours of the day, but I thought I would do a quick post with just these. We've finally got some serious Spring going down here in NYC!

     O

:D />
  O






5 comments:

LauraEhlers said...

Some of my favorite spring blooms!! Doesn't that sunshine feel wonderful?!

bonnie said...

Oh, it was a glorious weekend!

Unknown said...

They are beautiful! Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers!

Lois Hoffman said...

You are so right! YAY SPRING!

O Docker said...


If crocuses tell us to 'Watch This Space', daffodils must be saying, 'Yes, We're Open'.